Friday, July 3, 2015

Summary of Learning

I chose to use the tool Mindmeister.  Mindmeister is a mind mapping software tool built with modern web technologies.  Mindmeister is a great way to collaborate with others, brainstrom and put your thoughts down. The reason I choose this is because I wanted to try something new and play around with it.  It was perfect for the Summary of Learning Project because I could make it how I wanted with images, videos and customize fonts and colors.  I also got to put all my learnings from this class in a presentation form that is engaging and something I can use in the future.

The biggest take-aways from this class was learning and playing with all the technology tools that are out there.  The few that I really focused on was word clouds, voice thread, blogger, twitter, piktochart and mindmeister. When I first started this class I did not know how to use any of these technologies and now I can use these in my future classroom and my social life as well.

I plan on using a lot of the technologies that we learned in this class for my futute classroom.  It will be a great way to get the students engaged and interested in what we are learning.  Now days this world seems to revolve around technology so our students need to be exposed to the different things out there.  I can't wait to share all the ideas I have gathered from this class!

Embeded is my Mindmeister that shows what I learned from this class this semester!  I hope you enjoy it because I know I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment